Research shows a combination of medication and therapy can successfully treat addiction, and in some cases can help sustain recovery.
Addiction touches the lives of many people, and the results can leave a lasting impact. The path to addiction recovery is not easy, but we will stand with you every step of the way.
We offer a complete range of outpatient supports and services for addiction recovery care including:
- Addiction and mental health counseling
- Medication assisted treatment (MAT)
- Around-the-clock crisis care for mental health and addiction
- A best-in-class care team that is highly skilled and devoted
- Personalized treatment plans that support the whole person
- Treatment for co-occurring mental health and addiction conditions
The outpatient clinics of Citizen Advocates were among the first in the state certified for the treatment of co-occurring conditions related to mental health and addiction. The combination of these services allows us to develop a custom substance use disorder treatment plan that supports the whole person.