Citizen Advocates has added two executive team members as it continues to grow and expand its presence into new communities.
The newest members of the Executive Leadership Team are Krista Bartlett, Chief Human Resources Officer and Eileen Cavalier, Chief Financial Officer.
“The full weight of the pandemic, and its impact on our whole health, especially for rural communities, continues to emerge,” said James Button, CEO of Citizen Advocates. “However, it is clear already that we need to place renewed focus on fiscal resiliency and supporting our workforce during unprecedented times.”
As Chief Human Resources Officer, Ms. Bartlett will support the enhancement of the department by partnering with employees to build positive, effective solutions that meet their needs. She is also very tuned into national trends and the seismic shifts taking place in the labor market and using this knowledge to focus on strategies that promote workforce resilience. To achieve this, her priorities include improving the overall experience for employees, creating an environment for them to develop their capabilities and creating opportunities that support upward mobility within the organization.
Additional information about Ms. Bartlett:
- Originally joined Citizen Advocates in 2021 as Director of Human Resources.
- Previous roles included Senior Director of Human Resources Operations & Organizational Development for the Mohawk Valley Health System based in Utica.
- Duties included the implementation and oversight of a rewards and recognition program, professional development, orientation, HR operations and workforce culture for over 4,000 employees.
Heading up the finance team for Citizen Advocates, Ms. Cavalier is actively seeking out opportunities for expanded revenue streams, innovative programs and managing the expenses that are often created as a direct result of a highly-regulated healthcare environment. This is in addition to being responsible for the sound fiscal stewardship of the organization on a day-to-day basis.
Additional information about Ms. Cavalier:
- Ms. Cavalier has extensive background focusing on fiscal stewardship at upstate New York non-profits.
- In addition to day-to-day operations, she is experienced in evaluating the risks and benefits of new projects to help organizations thrive and grow.
- Most recently, she worked as Vice President of Finance at East House in Rochester, an organization dedicated to supportive housing for individuals living with a mental health diagnosis or addiction.
To learn more about career opportunities at Citizen Advocates, click here.