For individuals seeking our services or family members looking for additional information for their loved ones participating in our programs, Citizen Advocates has compiled the following list of resources referencing a number of private, state, and federal organizations and agencies.
- NYS Department of Health
- NYS Office of Mental Health
- NYS Office for People with Developmental Disabilities
- NYS Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services
- Adult Career and Continuing Education Services
- NYS Developmental Disabilities Planning Council
- NYS Office of Children and Family Services
- Association for Community Living
- New York Association of Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Families Together in New York State
- The New York State Association of Community and Residential Agencies
- New York State Rehabilitation Association, Inc.
- Parent to Parent of New York State
- Self Advocacy Association of New York State
Local Agency Links
- Joint Council For Economic Opportunity of Clinton and Franklin Counties, Inc.
- North Country Healthy Heart Network, Inc.
- Medicine Horse Farm
- National Alliance On Mental Illness of Champlain Valley
- North Country Behavioral Healthcare Network
- Alice Hyde Medical Center
- Adirondack Health
- CVPH Medical Center
- Tri-Lakes Center for Independent Living, Inc.
- United Way of the Adirondack Region, Inc.
National Agency Links
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Source America (NISH)
- National Council For Behavioral Health
- Network of Care